THESE ROOMS ARE FOR STUDENTS REGISTERED WITH THE ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY RESOURCE CENTER ONLY!
IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE ATRC, YOUR ID WILL NOT WORK TO OPEN THE LOCKED ROOMS.
- Click on a green box for the time and space you would like to reserve.
- To reserve more than 30 minutes, click on additional boxes OR use the down arrow on the first reservation in the grey box below the calendar.
Room Reservation Policy
- Reservations can be made by CSU students, staff, or faculty who have registered with the Assistive Technology Resource Center.
- Users can reserve rooms up to 7days in advance.
- Users have a 4 hour time limit per day.
ATRC Room Information
Wear a mask at all times, even if you are alone.
- Eat before you come to the library to avoid taking off your mask due to eating.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.